Anyone and everyone is welcome to volunteer with us - you don't need any previous experience. We need volunteers for a range of tasks, including:
· PRE-WALK ADMINISTRATION: Help our teams get materials and logistics ready for the event day by preparing event packs, distributing information and assisting with general public enquiries.
· RACE DAY SET-UP: Help on the event day with setting up signs, marquees and other event materials.
· COURSE MARSHALS: Help us direct walkers and runners throughout the course and cheer them on to reach the finish line!
· REGISTRATION INFORMATION VOLUNTEER: Help us welcome participants as they register and answer any questions they may have about the day's events.
· BBQ/FAMILY FUN DAY VOLUNTEER: Help us with our post-walk celebration and BBQ with set up and logistics.
For more information on volunteer opportunities at your community's event, please contact your local event representative:
ADELAIDE: Tiffany Sanchez, email@example.com , 03 9674 4318
BRISBANE: Amber Williamson, firstname.lastname@example.org, (07) 3330 8602
PERTH: Katrina Fromson, email@example.com, 08 6160 9500
SYDNEY: Daniel Glaubert, firstname.lastname@example.org, 02 9299 4599
LAUNCESTON: Sarah Challenor, email@example.com, 03 6348 7533
MELBOURNE: Katie Nicholson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 03 9674 4310
*Volunteers from the 2013 Adelaide Big Red Kidney Walk!