HOST YOUR OWN WALKS / LOCAL WALKS
Below are the "Host Your Own" walks happening throughout Australia. Click on the city for more details!
- Illawarra, NSW
- Canberra, ACT
- Toowoomba, QLD
- Port Macquarie, NSW
- Darwin, NT
- Hobart, TAS
Don't see a walk happening in your city or town? Host your own!
Kidney disease impacts populations young and old, all across Australia. Help us raise awareness in your community by planning your own event. Last year, a number of individuals across Australia hosted independent walks in their community. Walks were held in Lilydale, Queanbeyan, Canberra, Eurobodalla, Bathurst, Bega, Collinsville and Darwin.
Kidney Health Australia can provide tips and advice to help you in your planning; we'll also send you a free Big Red Kidney Walk event pack, containing the following:
· 100 red balloons
· 6 Big Red Kidney Walk promotional posters with space to fill in specific information for your walk
· 3 Kidney Health Australia posters
· 3 Kidney Health Australia info graphic posters
· 50 Kidney Health Australia info graphic postcards
· 2 red Kidney Health Australia caps
· 1 event guide to assist you in hosting and planning your own Big Red Kidney Walk
· 2 donation tins
· Electronic copies of the promotional poster and proudly supporting Kidney Health Australia logo.
The event itself will be left totally up to you. To register your walk and for additional information on hosting a Big Red Kidney Walk in your community, please contact:
Community Relations Manager
03 9674 4300